CSL Spiritual Development Studies
“To learn how to think is to learn how to live.” – Ernest Holmes
Centers for Spiritual Living offers courses for the beginner and advanced student. There are courses designed for personal and spiritual enlightenment as well as deepening one’s spiritual practice. Courses may lead one to become a CSL Licensed Spiritual Practitioner or Minister. CSL Greenville is a Member Community and authorized education provider of CSL certificated courses.
Our Senior Minister, Rev. Marcia MacLean, offers classes each year to inspire, unite and advance everyone, whatever their goals may be, on the path of their own unfoldment. The results are life-changing, both for the students and for the people in their lives.
- Beyond Limits – Live Without Boundaries! – Returning in 2020
Prerequisite to All CSL Courses
- Mind-Body Connection – Discover the Healing Power Within You! Jan 7th 2020
- Self Mastery – Master the Art of Living in Joy! Starts April 7th 2020
- Metaphysical Bible – A New Experience for Bible Scholars and Newcomers Alike, July 7th 2020
- Foundations of Science of Mind – Learn the principles and practices of the Science of Mind and Spirit – Starts Sept 15th 2020
- Edinburgh Lectures – A Map to Manifestation Fall, 2020
- Practical Mysticism – Accessing Your Inner Mystic Winter, 2020
- Exploring Roots – The Origins and History of New Thought Spring, 2021
- Essential Ernest Holmes – Applying the Science of Mind and Spirit Fall, 2021
Professional Studies, Licensure and More with Centers for Spiritual Living
Become a Practitioner
The Licensed Spiritual Practitioner is trained in the study of the Science of Mind and in the art, science and skill of Spiritual Mind Treatment — also known as Affirmative Prayer. Licensed Spiritual Practitioners are dedicated to sacred service and the cause of helping others. They are licensed to practice professionally, are bound by a high code of ethics, and provide a safe and confidential space for clients. To become a licensed Centers for Spiritual Living practitioner, one must complete six prerequisite courses and a two-year Professional Practitioner training. Use the following document to view the course categories and options to plan your course path to practitioner studies.